Thursday, March 4, 2010

Email sent March 3, 2010:

Buenos Dias ! How are you ?! I am doing ok, a little startled about the whole situation with Austyn. I love how dallin says " When im four I get to see Brendan ! " haha that is great !! It was be a special day to see him and austyn again. Everything is good out here. The weather has been nice.... 40's but no snow. The work has been going good, were teaching alot of people which makes it nice. I can't believe transfers are already in two weeks. I have a strong feeling I will be staying here with my comp. I got your letter yesterday !!! Thank you sooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!! $20 goes a lonnnnggg ways ! I was dead broke, pay day was today....well if you call $140 pay day. its not as easy when the ward doesn't buy our groceries like they did in Ashburn. I didn't get a chance to write letters last week but I will for sure be mailing some off today. And I will be sending pics to you all. I have like 10 so i will send a few to all you guys. So share them when you get them :) Well I hope you are having a great week ! Tell dallin that when I get home we need to go to disneyland ok !! Give him a hug for me !! And a kiss !! Tell him i loved my picture he colored and the buzz and woody pen he gave me for valentines...I mean dallin tines. haha. I love you !!
Elder Davie

0 comments: