Monday, August 22, 2011

Staying Busy!

How are ya'll?

Its been a busy busy week! We had zone conferences on Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. Very busy days. We wake up, get ready and drive to wherever the conference is at. The meeting starts at 9 and we go until about 3. We had a couple assignments each day. In the morning we talked about companionship study and how to make it effective. We showed a movie that the trainers see when they get their new assignments. Then in the afternoon we talked about the power of the spirit in conversion. It was fun! All 4 meetings went well and I learned a lot each time. This morning we went golfing! One of the senior couples in the office took us out. It was a blast! I didn't do so well but I still had a fun time. Right after that we took some investigators up to the temple visitors center. It went really well! Things have just been crazy busy here. Were always working on something. I haven't written in my journal for a week!! Ahhh...I hadn't missed a day until now haha. I did pretty good!

So whats new with you guys? How are you liking oregon ashley? It probably looks similar to Virginia with all the trees everywhere? hows the weather there? Things have cooled down a ton here. Its been in the 80s which is beautifull! Did you hear about the new Joseph Smith movie that came out? Its called Joseph Smith and the Gold Plates or something like that. I can't remember if I already told you but we got to go a couple weeks ago! President took us. It was such a blast. The guy who played joseph smith was doing a tour out here. The dvd doesn't come out until next year but they had some there so I got a copy! We will have to watch it when I get back home. How are all the kids doing? Addison? Taylor Joe? Austy and Dal? Man I miss them! They are probably so big by now!!! Well im going to try and email some pictures...Love ya guys!!!

Elder Davie

0 comments: