Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey Ash & Dal & Brandon!

How is biggest loser going? Me and my roommate are playing. I'm slacking. It's hard because I have limited time and money. Well it sounds like a good excuse at least! =) I'm winning and I've only lost 3 pounds and it's been two weeks! It's Thursday morning, which means the countdown to P-Day officially begins! =) Thanks for sending me all those pictures. They were awesome! I love the one where mom jumped in the tub with her clothes on. Ha ha! so are you going to go to some playoff games with Nate? How is the car running? It will be interesting to see what happens at transfers in 2 weeks. I have a feeling they will bring 2 different missionaries here and we will both get transfered. This area has been tough. I really like the ward though. I am so incredibly jealous of your Disneyland trip. Is Emily still going? I hope Dave is doing better. May 9th isn't coming quick enough. I can't wait to chat with ya'll. Well, I gotta go study. I love you guys!!

Love,
Elder Davie

0 comments: