Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hey ! Sounds like you guys had a fun time on your vacation ! I remember last time we went we had a blast but it was tiring and we were ready to come home. Things have been going ok here. We had zone conference last Thursday. That was an interesting experience. We had 3 zones there combined so probably about 40-50 people. Every zone conference they have everyone prepare a 5 min talk on a specific subject then at zone conference they randomly pick 2 people to speak. Out of 50 stinkin people who do they call ..... " Next we will hear from Elder Davie .... " I was wiggin out. Speaking in front of people especially when I get put on the spot is not my bread and butter. Oh well though. We don't have any new investigators this week which is to bad. Last sunday at church our bishop and 1st counselor came up to me and my companion and said " You guys are 2 of the finest elders we have had " It was a relief to know that they appreciate our work. Besides that there isn't much new going on. Its been raining the last 3 days which is no good because my pants get muddy and wet. I have a couple more pics im gonna send you. hopefully you will send me some pics of your vacation ! Today we are going to play basketball with some other elders at 12:30. Then tonight we have a lesson with andy....were going to teach him lesson 3 : the gospel of Jesus Christ. Then we have dinner at his house with Gina (Recent Convert) then after that we have a lesson with edwina who is a referral we received so it should be a good day. On saturday were having a bbq at bro randalls house...hes our ward mission leader...they are having a bbq for everyone who comes to the gospel principles class so it should be fun. Well it was good to read your email ! Im glad you guys made it back safe ! I love you ! Elder Davie

0 comments: