Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Loving Life!

Hello Everyone !

We just barely got back from the Christmas conference. I don't have very much time so hoepfully I can get all my thoughts out ! Christmas conference was great. It was just at the centerville stake center. We had a talent show type thing which was hilarious. Our zone played some song on kazoos...i got it on video. Elder Bill Marriott (Owner of Marriott hotels ) and member of the 70 came and spoke to us which was cool. Then president and sister albright spoke. President Albrights son was here also and him and his wife performed like 10 songs. Hes pretty dang good. You should check him out ....his name is Brandon Albright. Our week has been great. I am LOVING this experience im having right now with elder bell and serving in alexandria (bellehaven) Its awesome here. I got to eat fried plantains a couple days ago...I was not a fan haha. Good experience though. I don't know if you remember Gina Dickelman....she is a recent convert from Garrisonville. I taught her ex boyfriend Andy . Well she went through the temple last saturday and so me and elder bell were invited. It was AWESOME!!!!! Gosh dang it was good. What a neat experience to see someones life change and to be apart of it. I got to see the randalls which was so good. Gina said andy is on fire right now and has changed so much because of the gospel. He was baptized in August so hopefully this time next year I will get a call that hes going through the temple. Thats a day i wont' miss. Everything has been going well. I got the christmas cd...thank you so much ! I love it !! I just got a slip in the mailbox today saying I have a package so I will go pick it up tomorrow morning. You guys are amazing. Man I love my family SO much. I reflect daily on the relationships and the love that we have between each other. Its incredible. This area I serve in is more of a poor area. It breaks my heart to see the pain and suffering these people go through and to see the humble circumstances they live in. Alot of them live in small apartments with big familys and work multiple jobs. I talked to Craig a couple days ago. He misses "Davy Jones " as he puts it haha. He said hes "warming up " to the idea of baptism. Man I miss that guy. Ive been so blessed the past 14 months its unbelievable. I felt so much gratitude today to be able to serve in the dc south mission. President Albright is something else...he is so good. I hope you can all meet him one day !!!! Thank you guys so much for EVERTYHING!!! Your always in my prayers. I love you !!!

Elder Davie

0 comments: