Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Puff Puffs!

Hello Everyone !!!

So I forgot my planner so im going to have to go off memory to fill ya in on my week.

On Saturday we had our ward christmas party. It was good ! We had a couple investigators there and were able to meet some new people so that was nice.

This week so far has been awesome for us ! In the last couple days we have found 4 new investigators. One of them is named Lillian. She is from Ghana. Her sister is a strong member in Britian. We had a great lesson with her and were going back on thursday for dinner (uh oh) and a lesson. They were eating tilapia and fufu last time so I pray that its something different. We were visiting this other ghanain yesterday named bafou. Hes inactive. They gave us some puff puffs. They were like fried dough..it was way good.

We are going to the temple visitors center tonight with some recent converts so that should be good. Its been freezing here though!!! Like 20 degrees. Cold. It snowed a couple inches last week and is supposed to snow again I guess on christmas. Should be exciting. I got your package mom !! 12 days of christmas haha. Some of the gifts were opened when I opened the box. There are a couple left still though :) Thank you so much !! I love the tie. Good pick.

Well thats pretty much it for me. Not to much new stuff to write about. I hope you all have a great christmas !! I love you guys !

0 comments: