Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunday Surprise!

How are you guys all doing ? Sounds like your still getting alot of rain and snow ?! What is up with that ? It has been like summer here....blue skies and like 90 degrees. There were some tornados down in Culpepper but thats the very bottom of our mission....no one was hurt or anything. I heard about the crazy tornados in alabama though...President showed us news clips from it at our last leadership meeting a couple days ago. Pretty crazy !!! We still weren't able to have the baptism for freddy on Saturday. He plays high school soccer and club soccer....between the both of them he is never home !!! Its so frusterating. We went and saw him last night and had a good visit with him. He wants to get baptized and everything its just hes to busy to get interviewed and stuff. So tonight at 8 he said he will be home that we can interview him...well our district leader will but keep him in your prayers today that everything will go through !! If so then he should get baptized on Saturday...I know ive said that the past 3 weeks but hopefully for real this time !! We also have a couple awesome people who were working with but man satan is doing his job and is doing it well !! He is throwing all kinds of trials and problems to those were teaching and its hard !!!! We have to always be working our hardest and doing our best or we could lose these people. I did have an awesome surprise yesterday at church !! I was at church talking to some people and waiting for investigators to show up...I walk into the chapel and I look ahead and Brad was there !!!!!!!! I was like holy crap !!!!!!!!! I wish I could have spent more time talking to him but things were crazy trying to get the investigators situated and what not. He was only able to stay for sacrament which was a bummer. It was SO good to see him....so good. Things have been so stressfull lately and were not seeing as much success as we could hope for. I don't know if he realizes how good it was to just see him for an hour and regroup. I definatly needed it. He is going to be at the Why I believe fireside which is at our stake center on may 15. Elder Hollands son is speaking so it should be good. Hopefully we will be able to go !!! Theres a family in my ward, the dutsons, who are moving to riverton this week. I am going to send a box home of junk with them....I will just have them call you mom and set up a time for them to drop it off or something....they are probably the sweetest people ever !! I love them. Thats pretty much all the new and exciting things going on here !!! Everything is going fine...I can't wait to call you guys next sunday ! I feel like I just called you on Christmas !! Crazy. Thanks for sending pics of the set mom...that looked awesome ! It would be so nice to be able to go and watch them film something. I wonder if they would let us? Well I love you guys !! I wish I had more news to say but I can't think of anything !! I love you guys !!! Congrats to Brandon for graduating !!!

0 comments: