Monday, April 25, 2011

Warm Weather and Baptisms!

Hello Everyone !

How are ya'll doing?! It was great to hear from you again ! Sounds like the weather is still being crazy over there ? The weather is beautifull here. Today its sunny and about 90 degrees. A little to warm if you ask me. This morning we went over to rolling valley to some turf fields with our zone and played ultimate football, baseball , and soccer. It was pretty fun but a little to warm. I got a good sunburn though so thats nice cuz im pretty white. The past week has been ok. Last Sunday I told you about that guy who randomly showed up at church. His name is Raj. We have taught him a few times and he came to church again yesterday. He is pretty sweet and will most likely be baptized in the next couple months. We were supposed to have a baptism for Freddy on Saturday but it didn't go through. We weren't able to contact him the entire week before and were wondering what was up?! Well it was spring break and he was in new jersey with his soccer team so it makes sense. We went on Saturday night and had a great lesson with him. Then on Sunday he came to church for the 3rd time and he loved it. He is being interviewed tonight for baptism and if all goes well will be baptized this coming saturday. Keep him in your prayers !! Its so difficult getting things ready for baptism. It seems like things always come in the way....very frustrating. There is a sweet couple in our ward who is moving to riverton in a couple weeks. They are moving to like 11800 and 2700 w. They told me if I have anything I want sent home they will take it for me. Im gonna get a box together and send it home with them and they said they would take it to you. I will keep you posted on that though !! I am sorry to hear about the radio in your car !! That stinks !! That is sweet that you bought a kenwood though haha. Even sweeter that you can just plug in your ipod ! Dallin cracks me up . I love all the quotes you email me of him. I am soooo anxious to see austy and taylor jo !!!!! They are both going to be so big when I see them again. You said your anxious for me to come home....So am I !! Haha. I love it out here don't get me wrong....but it will be nice to be back with you guys again. The mission is so hard.....harder than I ever imagined. Its worth it though. On Sunday we got to go and teach the priest quorum. We just talked about missionary work ofcourse and committed them all to come on exchanges with us !! It was good. Besides that I can't think of anything to crazy that has happened. Everything is pretty much the same !!! I love you guys !!!

0 comments: