Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Yo!
How goes it? Our P-Day was split between Monday & Thursday. We can't tract today (Thanksgiving). Me and my comp went and shot some hoops. Now we're at home. It's about 12:15. After this letter, I'm going to sleep until 1:30. We have dinner at 2 at the Martins, dinner at 5 with Terrance (investigator), and dinner/dessert at 7:30 with the detweillers. Lots of food! Mom is probably on her trip. I hope she is safe!! And I hope Nate isn't too lonely at home by himself. I hope the Jazz beat the bulls. How is Austyn? Is she saying any new words? Does seh still say "Lvf you" "Miss you" "Hoish me"? Ha Ha. I miss her! What about Dal, any new words? So what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Is 10600 South under construction? When does the next rec league start Nate? Well I am gonna go sleep now! Love ya guys!

Well, I'm back! I had a really good Thanksgiving. Had dinner at 2 and dessert at 8 so it worked out nice. You're probably watching the Jazz destroy the bulls right now Nate! We are teaching 2 investigators tomorrow and inviting both to church. One is 45. He got into anti and the whole blacks and the priesthood took a toll on him. He wouldn't answer his phone or door for 3 weeks and the last 2 days he has let us in and we have had really good visits. His wife doesn't like mormons so that is a hurdle we are dealing with. He is a great guy though! Well it has been raining since Tuesday. It's like a constant mist outside. I love it! It's been really foggy too. I miss Utah though. I think that will be my permanent home. I love it here though. Well it's time for bed. You all be good now! Love you guys!!

-Elder Davie The Second

0 comments: