Monday, November 30, 2009

P-Day Email

Hey guys, what's up? Things are going good here. Last week was rough because the people were rude ! Everyone is rich here. They are very prideful. I wish there was a ghetto cuz they are the humble ones. I love tracting the apartments because they will listen but you go to the homes and they don't give you the time of day. One guy opened and was laughing and said seriously? then slammed the door. We both said " Have a nice day sir" and he said kiss my ***.....it was hilarious. Last tuesday I went on my first exchange.......I went over to leesburg and served in the goose creek ward from monday at 5 till wed at district meeting. It was really fun except I was on a bike !!!! And there were a million hills ! My legs were killing me...I was soooo tired. I have a new respect for those elders on bikes...its not easy. The elders there live in a huge members home. So I took a pic of it. It was fun though, good to get a change ya know? I have to give a doctrinal lesson at district meeting on wed on unity and why christs tells us to be unified as one. I am scared but its all good, just gotta do it. Then were teaching the priests quorom on sunday. Should be interesting. I guess this is part of being a missionary ! Love you all!

0 comments: