Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Times

Brendan showing off the tie Dallin made him for Christmas - it has pictures of Brendan & Dal all over it:
Brendan in front of the white house:
Hey!
What's up? Not much here! It was great to talk to ya yesterday! I am glad to hear you're all doing ok. Things are good here. We have dinner tonight with the Gooblers. They are a part member / inactive family we found while tracting. Then we have a visit with the Moran family who are new move ins. Then come home, plan, write in my journal, eat some cereal, and catch some zzzs. Good times! I hope you liked the 2 pictures I sent. I sent some to mom too so you'll have to check it out! I tracted on Humboldt Street yesterday in memory of you! So Dallin's surgery is on the 14th? Is that Valentine's Day? Hmm. Well I'm sorry this is short, but I have very limited time. I love you guys! Love you Dallin!
Love,
Brendan AKA Elder Davie


0 comments: