Thursday, January 7, 2010

Short P-Day Letter

December 30, 2009

Mom, Nate, Emily, Ashley
P-Day has been a little different than expected. When we exchanged back this morning, the Elder kept our phone. We didn't realize it until we got back here and have been waiting inside their apartment for them to come back so we can get our phone. We have been here since 12, it's 4:30. So I didn't really have time to write letters which is why I'm writing to all of you. I went to Taco Bell and tried the 5 layer burrito that Ash recommended. It was incredible! Absoultely mouth watering. Then we topped it off with an oreo mcflurry. Mmmm! So are the kids saying any new phrases? So what part of Cali are you going to Em? It sounds fun! Business trips are legit! You're the real deal! We haven't had much luck with our investigators this week. They never answer their phone and never call back and they never answer their door. I was hoping to get to teh festival of lights, but it ends Friday so it's not looking good. Oh well. I better get going. I have a lot to do before P-Day is over (it's over in 40 min =( ) I love you guys! Hope you enjoy the pics and hope the memory card made it okay!

Love,
Elder Davie

0 comments: