Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey!

What's up? I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in forever! How is babysitting? How's the car? How is Dal? I bet he is growing like crazy! I hope his surgery goes good. I always keep you guys in my prayers! I am in Stafford, VA. It's like 20 miles north of Fredericksburg and like 70 miles north of Richmond. It's got a different feel than Ashburn. It's more country-ish ... some hicks, a lot of marine/military people. My roommate got hit by a car, I wrote mom about it. He's ok though. We have 2 people scheduled for baptism and many more to come. We have a lot of stuff going on in this area. I live in a townhouse with another companionship. My comp is Elder Knowles from Farmington. He's cool. I actually have to buy my groceries here which sucks, but we have a walmart right down the road! We taught this girl about the word of wisdom last night. She is 21 and trying to quit smoking. She will be baptized, she just doesn't know it yet! We have two appointments tonight and some former investigators we are going to try and track down. I have a picture of Austyn & Dallin on my planner. Well, we are going to the library to email now (today is Friday, I started writing this letter on Thursday). I will talk to ya soon! Love ya! I love you Dallin!! And Brandon!! ha ha

Love,
Elder Davie

0 comments: