Monday, February 1, 2010

January 26, 2010

Ashley & Dallin-
How are you guys? I am good! Are you being a good boy Dallin? I hope so! So what's new in Utah? More construction? I'm sure there is. How is Darla? I forgot about her ha ha. Things are slow here. We had a few investigators we had to drop because they either won't contact us back or answer their door or they are just not progressing and not real interested. So we're on the hunt to find some more people and teach them about Jesus. Transfers are next week, but most likely I'll be staying here. I can't believe I have been in Ashburn for 12 weeks! Crazy! This place feels like home now, the ward feels like home. How is pharmacy school going for Brandon? Well, P-Day is just about over. I love you guys though. Thanks for all your letter and all of the pictures you send. Have a fabulous week!

Love,
Elder Davie

Dear Dallin,
How are you? I miss you Buzz! Have you seen any good movies? We will have to go to Disneyland when I get home! Well, I hope you're being a good boy for your mom & dad. I love you buddy!

Love,
Uncle Brendan

0 comments: