Wednesday, June 9, 2010

District Leader

Hey How are you guys? Ash mentioned she went to the bees game yesterday...did you go with her? Also how is austyn doing? I know you said she started having seizures again, that worries me. How has your week been? Any new and exciting news ? We have had a pretty good week. We got stuck teaching the first part of our class again because our ward mission leaders wife is the new relief society president so she was getting set apart. I think thats all the new and exciting news that happened this week. Last sunday we had a tornado warning, isn't that crazy ! I have never seen it rain that hard in my life ! It was nuts. I love this ward. It is the best ward ive ever been in. I have met some awesome people. So now your probably wondering....what was my transfer call? Well.... I have been pleading with everyone including the lord to let me stay in Garrisonville ! I could stay here the rest of my mission, I really could. Well the lord bargained with me.... I am staying in Garrisonville. My companion is going to Vienna. This will be his sixth time getting transfered out of 6 transfers that hes been out, that is nuts ! I was really hoping to stay with him, we have had some great times and we got along really well. So whos my new companion? Good question, I don't even know. I know that he's been living in Provo the last few weeks and will be flying out here today. Ya im training..... Im scared to death. Im getting a brand new greenie. Feelings of inadequecy overwhelmed me when I talked with president last night. But thats not all..... I am the new district leader down there. Are you freaking kidding me?! I can't believe it, im scared to death. There are so many other missionaries that would do 100 times better than me. Im not ready to be district leader, but I have to take it head on and do my best. So training and district leader, this will be a growing experience for me. Keep me in your prayers ! It will not be easy... But its another chapter in my mission. Well I love you guys ! I am excited to hear back from you !!! Love you !!

Elder Davie

0 comments: