Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Transfer Time!

Hello Everyone !

Well lets just say it hasn't been the best couple days ive ever had....... Transfer calls came in last night...Im leaving Belle Haven. Aghh man I did not want to leave....I really really didn't. I am going to be serving in the Annandal Zone. I am a Senior companion again. My companion is going to be Elder Buie from Cottonwood Heights Utah. Well I think he actually lives in the avenues. I was his Zone Leader in Ashburn a couple transfers back. Hes a good kid, it will be fun.

I am so sad that im leaving. I have gotten so close to alot of people here. I think one of my weaknesses is that I tend to really open up with people and connect to them, making it very difficult sometimes to leave. Its hard developing these friendships and then one day packing up and starting from ground zero again. Its no fun !!!! Its really, really hard for me to start at the beginning, knowing nobody in the ward, and going through that whole process again. I know nate probably knows exactly how I feel. I was really hoping to spend more time here....man it stinks. This is the best area in the mission...im convinced of that...I heard that it was before I came here but man it really is. I am going to miss the ghanains more than anything !!! They are like family away from home. They are amazing. I guess im leaving for a reason though right ? I hope so !!!

Another thing that is sad is we have a couple baptisms coming up in the next 2 weeks. Its frusterating because it seems like in every single area ive been in I will find someone and teach them but then I always get transfered right before their baptisms !!! Esther is getting baptized on February 26th. She is so funny i love her !! Shes like 60 something years old I think. I will hopefully be able to find a ride and come back to see it. She was way mad when I told her I was leaving. We have another investigator named Russel. Man this guy is something else....he is awesome !!!!!! Hes pretty ticked that im leaving....he hates change so he hates having missionaries come in and out and what not. He gave us $50 yesterday and said " Lunch is on me...go get yourselves a nice steak somewhere !!" This guy is so sweet. Im going to miss these people !! Sorry if it sounds like im venting...I kinda am :) Its just hard. Sometimes it would be nice if they would let us call home every now and again to vent haha.

So like I said im going to the Annandale zone. It should be alright. Kinda stressfull since thats where president lives and the assistants so you always have to be at your best ! Guess who my roomate is going to be ?? I will give you a hint....Emily dated his brother while we lived in temecula....yep ! Elder Allen haha. I talked to him this morning....hes a good kid it will be fun to get to know him a little better.

Well I love you guys. Keep me in your prayers...its going to be a very stressfull week. We have the MTC leaders here touring our mission and then Elder Kent. Richards of the 70 is coming to tour the mission next week.....scary. It will be nice to have that stress gone. Well I love you guys so much !!!! Thank you SOOOOO much for the valentines package !!! It was an AWESOME surprise !!!!!!!! You guys are so good to me !!!

Elder Davie

0 comments: