Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baseball and Baptisms!

Hey Everyone!

How are you guys?! How was your 4th of July?! Ours was great. We went to the Washington Nationals game!! It was a blast. They were playing the cubs. The game started at 1 and its a pday so they let us head up there. The tickets were $30 so I just payed for both and my comp will pay me back today. It was 94% humidity and like 95 degrees...so I was dying at the game. It was funny cuz everyone was just sweating!! We were right in the sun the whole time. I got toasted. It was so fun though!! It was the first pro baseball game ive been to in a long time. In the evening we just did work as usual. Yesterday morning a recent convert from Garrisonville, Pat Reid, took me and elder kotyk out to breakfast! We went to ihop. He is so awesome. I was pretty close to their family when I was down there...I started teaching him and he got baptized a month after I left. It was great to see him and his family again!! Right after I left Garrisonville my comp Elder Kotyk went down there for 9 months...so we reminiss alot about it. This past week Gabriel was able to pass the sacrament for the first time! It was awesome to see him. Hes doing great!!!! We have a lot of good stuff going on right now. It's amazing to see the hand of the Lord in this work. We've seen many miracles happen and it's been an amazing experience! Love you guys!

0 comments: