Saturday, July 23, 2011

First Week as AP

Hello Everyone!!!
How are you all doing?! I was so excited when I heard that little Addison was born on Thursday!! I was on exchange in Ashburn and I was able to see the Mccoys so they let me know that night. Things are going well here....they are busy as you can imagine. Ive been on 3 exchanges in the last 4 days. I went down to Fredericksburg first. Then the next day we headed up to Ashburn which was fun. Then yesterday we went over to Centerville which was a blast because I was with Elder Peterson...I trained him about a year ago. Things are going great and im learning a ton. Its still pretty overwhelming and it will take some time to get my feet underneath me but it will come. Remember when I lost my book of mormon a couple months ago? I can't remember if I ever told you but I found it a few weeks ago!! It was under of the seats in the van we drove. So I have it back which is awesome. I had already bought that brand new one so I gave that one to Gabriel so he can study out of it. Thank you so much for the birthday package!!! It was awesome!!!!! I am going to go and see if I can find a new suit today.You guys are the best! I had a great birthday. I went to lunch to none other than CAFE RIO!!! They just built one here in Centerville which is awesome! They only have 2 on the east coast...centerville and maryland. Ive actually been the last two days in a row haha. Its funny because every time you go in there there are a ton of members. It must be a utah thing. I love that place though and it was fun to eat there again. Well im gonna send a bunch of pictures so I hope to hear back from you!! Love you guys!!

0 comments: