Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Baptisms!

Things have been busy as ever. I can't remember if I told you about the baptism we had last week or not so I will just tell you again. We were teaching this lady for a couple months. Her son is a convert of a few years. She is about 75 and she wanted to be baptized! She was the coolest lady and I had a blast teaching her in Mt Vernon. She was baptized last Sunday. Also we received a member referral about a month or so ago in Mt Vernon. She is from Eretria in Africa. We were able to teach her and baptize her last week as well! The funny thing is the font was broken so we baptized them in the neighbors pool next door....it was crazy but one of the most spiritual things I have ever seen. I know this stinks but I gotta run...I wish I had more time to write but I will try to write more in a couple of days.....things are so busy and crazy here with transfers coming up. I am doing good though and I'm having a blast. I love my mission mom. I hope you guys all have a wonderful day! I will try to send more pics soon. Love you guys!!

Elder Davie

0 comments: