Monday, July 18, 2011

Leaving Mt. Vernon

Hows everyone doing? Its been quite a couple days as you can imagine. We were going to have a baptism last night but it got moved to next Sunday. We will have two in my ward back in Mt Vernon next Sunday so hopefully I can make it back for that! It was a pretty good week. I was sad to leave Mt Vernon and to leave Elder Kotyk. I had an awesome time serving with him for the few weeks that I did. I LOVE Mt Vernon. The place is amazing and I hope we will have a chance to go back and visit someday. The people are great and I made memories that will last a lifetime. I am so gratefull right now that I even came on a mission. I remember there were times that I was considering just starting school and skipping out on the mission....wow what a horrible decision that would have been. Ive learned so much and have had so many different experiences that will help me forever. I love you guys!!

0 comments: