Monday, June 27, 2011

Bapisms Galore!

How has your week been? Everything has been fine here. So we had transfers last Thursday. I ended up staying here in Mt Vernon and my new companion is Elder Kotyk (koh tick) from Tooele. Hes good. We have had a really good week. We got a member referral who is going to be baptized on July 16th! Were also teaching another lady who will hopefully be baptized on that same day! Then we just set our other investigator on date for July 30th! So things are definatly looking good. We have been teaching this new family from Ghana but it looks like their going to be moving to Atlanta this week. We have been trying to do everything we can to help them stay but its not looking like its gonna be able to happen. Last Saturday they had us over for lunch....I had the BIGGEST bowl of fufu with goat meat and tilapia. Mmmmmm!!!! I was so full afterwards. The weather has been good here...its been in the low 80's so that is nice for a change. Well I hope your all doing good! I hope to hear from you!!!! I will send some pictures now!! I love you!!!!

0 comments: