Monday, June 6, 2011

Zoo Day!

How are you guys doing? Man its been a long pday so far....we actually headed up to the zoo today haha. It was free so that was awesome. It was fun, just a lot of walking. After that we walked over to the National Cathedral....that thing is huge!! It was fun. Now im here emailing!!

The week was really good for us. Last night at 5 we had the baptism for Gabriel!!!! It was awesome!!!! Such a good service. President Albright was able to come down for it which was cool. I will have to send you some pictures of it next week. Besides that we have just been working to build up our teaching pool and get some more baptisms!!

I can't believe I am under 5 months now...it is to crazy to think about it. The time has gone by so fast and keeps speeding up it seems like!! I can't believe transfers are in 2 weeks already!!! Crazy. I was never able to find my scriptures....my only guess now is that I left them on the car or something and drove off...im pretty sure I didn't do that though so who knows...hopefully I will find them sometime. Well I love you guys !!!! Hope you all had a great time with emily!! IM glad the weather is getting nicer for you and not raining every day!! Thats funny that you had dinner with the randalls haha. THey are sweet. ANd thats sweet you got to meet Elder Petersons mom. He is a good friend of mine. Well I love you guys !!

Elder Davie

0 comments: