Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Letter to Ashley & Dallin

Ash & Buzz!
You were indeed the first to write! Thanks! So it's 9:22 on Day 2. Are things getting easier? I would have to say No! Ha Ha, but really I am doing fine. Besides the fact that my classroom is sooooo hot. It's rediculous. Oh well. And the MTC food .... not diggin it. Tastes like someone made it a week ago and left it under a heat lamp. I saw Dave's boyfriend (Andrew) but didn't say anything. My roommates are pretty cool. My comp is from South Ogden. I need more pics of you and Dal! I need them to post on my desk! I hope everything is going well. I'm trying not to think about Dal & Austy because it breaks my heart when I do. Give him hugs and kisses from Woody!! I love you!

P.S. I'm not district leader ... yeeeaaahhh!!
Elder Davie

0 comments: