Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long Days and Pepto Bismol

Letter from Brendan, dated October 26, 2009

"Yo!
I got a package and 3 letters today! So that was awesome. I'll try to answer some of your questions. The food is awful. I find myself going to the bathroom a lot. I saw Dennis a couple of times on Sunday. P-days are on Thursdays. I'm running out of clean clothes so it will be good to do laundry. Saturday was the longest day of my life. Here was my schedule: 7-8 AM: Study. 8-12: Classroom instruction. Lunch at 12. 12:30-5: Classroom instruction. Dinner at 5. 5:30-8: More class. 8-9 PM-Study. 9-9:30 PM Plan. 9:30-10 study. 10:15 is quiet time! Longest day ever! I am actually doing really good though! I'm comfortable around everyone and I have had some very spiritual experiences. In class tonight we practiced teaching the 1st lesson. The spirit was so strong! Tomorrow at 8 AM we go and practice teaching a volunteer acting as an investigator. It will be awesome!! My teachers are Bro Weist (he's hilarious) and Sister Adams. Things are really going well here so don't worry about me. There's an elder in our district named Elder Holderman and he is hilarious! I laugh just looking at him. I have taken some pics so before I leave I will send some to you. It's 10:00 so I gotta go. Love you all. Thank you Austyn and Dallin for the pictures. Thanks for the package. The church is true!

Love, Elder Davie

P.S. "True Christianity is love in action". - David O. McKay

P.P.S. My companion's been hitting the pepto bismol pretty hard haha"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I thought!