Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MTC Food and Harry Potter

Letter from Brendan, Dated 10/23/09

"Thanks for all of the letters! My comp and the other guys in my room haven't had mail yet. A guy in our dorm got swine flu so he is now in "quarantine". So now I'm in a threesome. It's cool. We have been working hard on trying to teach the first lesson. Easier said than done. We have spent a lot of time at the TEC. For breakfast I had eggs and a ham and cheese sandwich (GROSS!!!). For lunch I had a hamburger. Worst burger EVER!!! And for dinner I had pizza and pumpkin pie which was delicious. Overall the MTC food is horrible! I spend a lot of time dropping the kids off if you know what I mean :) So it is day 3 and it's getting a tad better. I am adjusting and doing fine. One day feels like 3. I can't believe tomorrow is only Saturday. One guy who lives in our hall dressed up in a cape and was running around casting Harry Potter spells in spanish. Very intersting. I can't wait until P-Day next Thursday! It will be much needed. Well this elder needs to plan, study, change, brush my teeth, get a drink, and study some more and it's already 9:56 so I better go. Love and miss you all!"

1 comments:

nintendo dsi r4 said...

Hi,
I like this article but..
last night i went to the midnight premiere of harry potter and the half blood prince! I was honestly so disappointed! was it just me or did it seem very choppy and for some reason didn't feel like it was a harry potter movie. Don't get me wrong some of the parts in it were either really funny or somewhat scary but i really was not satisfied. I don't know, what did you think?? Am i wrong? Give me your opinions..