Thursday, November 5, 2009

Emailing w/ Mom

B: Hey mom its brendan, are you there?

M: YIPEE. Yes I am. How are you feeling??

B: ughh....not too good. I don't know what the deal is. I have been so sick since sunday! My throat has never felt like this before! Im gonna ask the doc today for some medicine for it. Its miserable ! But I'm hanging in there!

M: If your throat hurts that bad you may have strep throat or something. Did you leave your winter coat home on purpose or did you just forget it? You are going to need it to stay warm in DC.

B: I have been in quarantine since Monday. The doc comes every day but he's just rude. Today I need to ask him for throat medicine though. So ya quarantine is really boring. You can't go outside. Your isolated to this 3rd floor of this building for like 6 days, but they said it shouldn't delay my departure to DC.

M: Did the Dr. give you any medicine at all? Do they still make you work or do they let you lay down and sleep. How do you get your meals? Do they bring them to you??? It must really be a bummer to be sick and not have your mommy there to take care of you. I miss you so much. I finally started cleaning out your room.

B: Ya he gave me tamiflu and told me to take advil ....but its not doing the job. They deliver our breakfast lunch and dinner....but I have only had a handfull of things to eat since sunday cuz i just have no appettite cuz my throat. I will talk to the doctor when he comes today and see what he says and let you know. They don't make us work no....We can sleep whenever we want....and we have preach my gospel and scriptures and stuff to study. Miss you a lot too! I am doing really well though besides the whole sick thing....I was just in the zone ya know then bam this hit me and slowed me down...Hey I only have a few minutes left so I will keep chatting as long as I can but if I get kicked off I love you so much ! Thanks for your love and support !!!! :) I love you so much !!!!!!! Can't believe I can say " I'm on a mission"! its the best feeling...... Love you mom!!!!

0 comments: