Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pray for Mike

November 6, 2009

Fam!
What's up ya'll? I am feeling so much better. I actually miss the guys from quarantine though, met some good people there! I sent you a memory card that has a few pics on it! Hope you like it! I'm getting a huge cold sore on my lip, ouch! We had an elder in our district go in for appendicitis surgery. We just can't stay healthy! So Nate, I'm glad to hear Wes Matthews is doing his thing! I like that dude! Nate, what's the best way to call from the airport? Use a calling card or do I just need to bring a bunch of quarters? Also, did you buy a visual for the plan of salvation or just make one? So tonight at the referral center, I got an online chat. He is 30 and is done partying and wants direction in his life. So I taught him the first discussion. He was having a hard time understanding the difference between prophets and pastors. He was asking some tough questions. It was a great experience. He said he will go to church on Sunday which I don't know what the odds are that he really will, but you never know! It's an amazing feeling to know that maybe, just maybe I planted a seed? I don't know ... he didn't want to schedule another chat so pray for him! His name was Mike! Pray in family and personal prayers that he will feel impressed to go to church! That would be awesome!! Well, I gotta get ready for bed. I have another long joyful class filled day! I love you guys so much! Be good ya'll!

Love,
Elder Davie

0 comments: