Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good Times

Letter dated Friday October 30, 2009:

Hey Guys!
I'm glad you're getting all my letters! Thanks for the package. The mask is hillarious. What is the tape for? I ordered a cd with my pictures I have taken so far so I will send it when I get it! There should be a couple of videos on there too. Tomorrow is Sat which is no bueno! 8-12 class, 12:45-5 class, 5:45-9 class. It is a very long day! Also, I am not feeling very well! Oh well. So I got like 6 letters today, it was awesome! I hope mom and Nate had fun at the game. I'm jealous! So word on the street is that I snore really loud. It's hillarious. My alarm clock fell and broke. Good times! There was a new district that got here on Wed. Their classroom is right next to ours. Their teacher asked us if each companionship would talk to one of her companionships because they are struggling and a few are contemplating going home. Me and my comp grabbed the 2 elders we were assigned to talk to and went in an empty room. As me and my comp talked to these elders, tears were shed and hearts were touched. The spirit was amongst the most strong I have ever felt. Testimonies of the atonement were shared and I felt God's love. I am so grateful for this experience. Two weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to share my testimony and give advice to our fellow brothers who are serving the Lord. Pray for me and pray for them! I am teaching the plan of salvation for the first time tomorrow in TE so wish me luck! I got a package from my work with cookies so that was nice! Our swine flu guy is back so I'm back with just my comp. Well I am getting tired and it's almost bed time. Thanks for all your support! I miss you guys! Go to church on Sunday & keep the Sabbath day holy!! Love you!

Elder Davie

0 comments: