Friday, November 27, 2009

Teaching at Starbucks

Hi guys,
I'm glad to hear that the jazz finally beat the Spurs in San Antonio. It's about time! I'm sending a memory card with this letter with pictures on it, so hopefully it makes it ok! It's starting to get colder here. Today is overcast which I love. All of the trees have no leaves which sucks. I met people from Ugonoa and Yugoslavia yesterday. It was fun! We have a missionary coming to our mission from Pakistan. Crazy huh! We are teaching a lesson to an investigator tomorrow at Starbucks. That's where he watned to meet. It will be my first time teaching an investigator so wish me luck! That was cool to hear that Real Salt Lake won. We have an investigator with a baptism date (January 9) who is from Sierra Leune and he was watching that game yesterday. He has been an investigator for like 6 months but drinks and smokes. This guy we are teaching is someone my comp found tracting the day before I got here. Well I gotta get goin. I hope you are all doing well! I love you guys!

Love, Elder Davie

0 comments: